you have a web site, but feel that it isn't interactive enough to
keep users coming back, and/or feeling that they can communicate
with your business? One solution is to integrate "interactive forms"
into the site, which resemble a paper form, which a visitor to the
web site can fill out, submit, and is then emailed to the webmaster.
Some examples of interactive forms are:
are just a few examples of the forms that can be designed for your
In today's ever increasing technological business atmosphere, businesses
are finding that they rely more and more on information in the form
of databases. This encompasses everything from inventory, operational,
and personnel databases for internal operations, as well as mailing
list, sales contact, and customer databases. Successful businesses
look for new ways to use and exploit information, and understand
the importance of solid, storage practices.
following is just a few of the products that IND can provide
to address your data storage needs.
Databases can be very versatile, and be adapted to just about any situation. Integrated NetDESIGN can custom design and deploy a database to meet your company's needs. Other services that we can provide are:
- Custom database design in Microsoft Access, and MySQL.
- Inventory database integration into a business' e-commerce system.
- Internet interface with database using PHP or Perl allowing easy access to it.
- Integration of database into your company's web site.
- Education/training on effective use of databases.
and much more...